Monday 14 May 2012

Two weeks to go....

Just a quick update...
Hey guys, so there is only two weeks to go until I leave for the old US of A... and I'm not gonna lie.. I CANT WAIT!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Ive been waiting for my rucksack to arrive from EBay and that's been a barrel of laughs as it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd may and its now the 14th and it still isn't here..
grrrrrr!
I went to the post office to pick up what I thought was my rucksack today and it wasn't.. it was a bikini which is super cute.. however its from China so an X-large is super tiny! no eating for me for the next 2 weeks!!!

I've been spending alot of time talking to Nicole of thecutefatchick.blogspot.com and she has been making me even more excited than I originally was! so thanks Nic!
I was reading through Nicole's blog and I find her so inspiring, shes a big girl and shes not afraid to show it, so doesn't care what people have to say about her, and she doesn't try to hide it, shes an inspiration and if more girls thought like her the female race would be alot happier... so instead of reading Elle and Vogue click on the link above and read Nicole's blog! On her blog she has posted a picture of herself in her bathing costume which took alot for her to do, and this inspired me to not worry about what other people think about me, so Ive taken a picture of myself with no make up on and I'm going to put it at the end of this blog as step one in 'who gives a shit' lessons!!

I so cant wait to go to America and meet all these fantastic people, and I know it will be the summer of my life!!!

keep posted for more updates!!!



Love Anna xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Yahhhhhh Anna! You look lovely and you have nothing to worry about. We are gunna have loads of fun this summer and by the end you won't give a shit what others are saying, because you'll know that we are way more awesome then they are! Thanks for spreading the word about my blog. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy that you are inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you my love... are brill! I also watched your Vlog it was so funny, after speaking to you actually hearing your voice (because obviously when I read it, its in an English accent)! xx

    ReplyDelete