Wednesday 16 May 2012

Hola Chickas....

Well I was having a look around the old bloggers information page, and found a thingy that tells you who has veiwed my page, how they veiwed my page (blackberry, iphone,windows etc) and where abouts in the world they have been veiwing my page from! I thought this was really clever! and also quite stalkerish!

 Its so weird how far technology has come in the past 10 years! When I was younger I remember when the Nokia 3310 came out and it was 'the thing to have' Andy Harrison had the first one (well jel) we would all play snake on them and try to beat each others high score! I then started to remember everything that you want when we where kids... Playstation 1, mini playstaions, the best clothes, seeing Harry Potter before anyone else. Its weird whats important to you when your young, but obviously its going to change as your priorities change and you get older, and watching my sisters want the newest thing and argue about the smallest things and I'd love to shake them and say "its just not important" but I tend to forget that it is important to them. Anywhoooo I thought I'd share a few pictures with you of things that remind me of my childhood!





ahhh this helpful little paperclip from word!


Now this is the story all about how........

Phill, Lill, Tommy, Chuckie and Angelica!

I hope these bring back some memories and feel free to share some with me!!
and dont forget to subscribe!!

love Anna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment