Friday 18 May 2012

It's Friday.
(technically its not, its Saturday)


Well hello there... how are you this evening? I'm glad you dropped by actually, becuase I havent done a post for a few days, so I thought I'd just do a quick update on whats going on and what I've been doing!

Im so knackered at the moment, I cant stop going out and partying.. its a hard life..
first of all Taxi Will told me that he cant make it to my Red, White and Blue leaving night out and it was a wednesday night which only means one thing..... KARAOKE WEDNESDAY! yayyyyyyy!! I love karaoke wednesday, so we decided to make that my leaving night out as well!

Then on Thursday it was Sophies night out for her birthday, which I wasnt going to go to but went round to her house before and some drinks, then crash bang and wallop... I was on another night out. It was amazing!! apart from a few hiccups, it was one of the best nights out I've had in ages! The best bit.. apart from being drunk, was spending time in Rustam's car with Sophie screaming Party rock at the top of our voices and banging on the roof, then watching Josh pull Russ's Rear View mirror off his window screen, so so so funny!!!

I've also spent a bit of time with the mother this week which has been nice, Ive genrally been hungover but hey, what you gonna do?
We made a fantastic stir fry yesterday which consisted of, two types of beans, egg noodles, bean sprouts, peppers (green and yellow) and chicken with some sweet and sour coating was delicious!!!

Ive got alot to tell you about, but I cant until after the weekend.. all will be revealed!!

Have a good weekend lovers! xxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the word "Shonkered"! I think I need to use it often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont even know what it means?!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It mean's drunk. Oh you said Knackered. There's my blonde showing!

    ReplyDelete